Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who encouraged me to call the doctor a couple of weekends ago when I was freaking out. The problem I was having could have become much worse very quickly and I'm feeling so lucky I went to the hospital when I did.



Things have been relatively stable for a week now and they are actually talking about sending me home, which, truth be told, I find totally terrifying. But we'll see what happens. My family and friends (including you) have been great and we will all get through this.

1 comment:

Constance the Thirteenth said...

I am just SO GLAD that you went in to be checked. My fingers are crossed that things continue to go well - hang in there, I know it's not any fun to be stuck on bedrest like you are!