Friday, February 8, 2008

Help Me Not to Panic

So there was the itching and now I am bleeding. . . which is not a comforting sight, 27 weeks into pregnancy.

I am freaking out a little over here.

I have an appointment at 12:30 and I feel like I'm going to go out of my mind between now and then.

It is not a LOT of bleeding. This morning I thought I'd maybe scratched myself in my sleep (I know, ew) but now it has been a few hours and there is still some bleeding. Not emergency room bleeding. So that's good, I guess.

And Mary is being three, meaning she is being totally unreasonable and I'm having a difficult time dealing with her three-year-old ornery self this morning.

Good thing I have this place to let some of this out. It's not necessarily the kind of thing I want to splash all over my other blog because plenty of people who know me will then also freak out -- like my parents who are in California right now. And I don't want everyone to freak out unless maybe we know for sure there is a reason to do so.

I can almost guarantee that my blood pressure will be a little elevated by the time my appointment rolls around. Anyone want to place bets?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could be irritation from the yeast infection. I had that once during a yeast infection. I was unknowingly pregnant at the time.

Constance XXIX said...

Hope everything is ok.