Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Six

Constance tagged me so here I go:

1) I have an almost unhealthy love of /obsession for the television show Friends. I have watched all ten seasons twice through on DVD and I still watch reruns on television.

2) It matters to me what the final taste in my mouth is when I'm eating. I occasionally spend entire meals thinking about which part I'm going to save for that last bite.

3) I'm terrified of most spiders. Earwigs are a close second.

4) I mostly dislike the taste of toothpaste and probably brush my teeth less often than I should because of it.

5) I haven't had a haircut since sometime in 2007. Sad, I know.

6) I keep a notebook in which I write the titles of books I'd like to read. I'm pretty sure there are already twice as many books in it as I'm likely to read in the remainder of my life and yet I keep adding to it.

I officially tag any Constance who wants to play!

3 comments:

Constance the 14,000th said...

i am the same way about the food, and i hate earwigs!!! we call them pincher bugs and they are so gross!

constance the second said...

I love that I already know most of this about you.

Although the toothpaste thing... I didn't realize that. Is it the texture primarily? I know texture is highly influential for you...

I MISS YOU.

Anonymous said...

I have a "final bite" thing, too! And if the final bite is not satisfactory, I am much more likely to eat desserts!

Do any of the flavored toothpastes help? Like the weird vanilla mint or cinnamon or orange ones?