Thursday, January 10, 2008

Move-In Day

First of all, thanks to the Queen of the Constances for inviting all of us to move in to her cool building in the city. I feel a little like I'm in the seventh grade and have been asked to join the totally popular group. And there wasn't even any hazing! (Hey, thanks for not making me steal my parents' alcohol and sneak it into your party.)

My normal blog is about as non-anonymous as you can get; the point of it was to share about our family with family and friends. And there I try to be fairly candid, I sure don't come off as a perfect parent, but I do edit myself somewhat. One thing I never do at the other place? Complain about the adult members of my family. I complain about my three-year-old sometimes (um, okay, a lot), but three-year-olds are built for maximum annoyingness, so I think that just comes with the territory. I don't think I believe people who never feel frustrated with their children.

So you are welcome to visit here, and leave comments, and get to know the petty and less-than-tolerant side of me -- aren't you excited?!

7 comments:

constance the second said...

Yes, I'm excited. Reminds me of sitting on a heater, talking to an good friend, two floors up in an old building...

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the building! If you don't have anything nice to say, take the apartment next to mine!

constance the eleventh said...

YES! I love complaining!

Nicole Pelton said...

Okay, I found you from the New Girl, over to C1 and then randomly picking another constance. Biut I just wanted to know - did you pick pseudonyms for your kids, and how did you come up with Keegan. After hardly ever seeing that name (it's my son's name) - suddenly it's all over :)

Constance 14 said...

Ooo, me too. My other blog is known to family, friends, and the husband. THIS one is totally secret, hooray!

ConstanceTheSixth said...

As one who complains about her kids all the time, and has a 17 year old who knows her blog address, it's nice to meet you.

Constance the Pink said...

I'm another who has family lurkers, though my blog isn't completely kid related. I used to do that, but it was easier to make them a website.